June 28, 2012

From Bottom Of My Heart

You + Me = Us and Forever

All about me,he and we..I really miss that moment, when you sing songs for me, we laugh together, sharing some thoughts and also "berangan" something sweet in our future.. I really miss that moment and until now,u still sweet and caring with me..2 year 9 month..Long love our journey you and me..seriously,I'm not respect our love can go far far away and I hope this relationship and your love till Jannah.


i truly loved you,And now i'm walking together with you towards happiness
 
 I will tell you the honest truth I'm not scared to like in my earth now that we both.Yes,I'm sure,I'm falling love with you muhammad fikri bin jamari..Fact Im not your first, but I wanna be your last and mybe until jannah..amin..What I do to have you from the bottom of my heart, and i love where you are,trust me..I try to be a perfect woman in your eye,and I hope u can always love me for who I am.. 

Maybe I’m not your first, but I wanna be your last,And I wanna say it loud "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH "

I hope your dream to be like the "see on the picture " will come true..Amin...ohh how sweet right??..if i can make 1 wish,i hope someday somewhere you will noticed about my feeling toward you and I believe Allah will send me a man who is love me until jannah,and i hope it's you,Muhammad Fikri Bin Jamari..Insya Allah..P/S:No matter how busy you are, at least send me a short message that saying you are okay, then I will not so worry about you. 

First entry,fully eng..Sorry for the grammer mistake .I'm malaysian people,and fact my english..*broken and not good~~next entry in malay..tata :)

14 comments:

pwincess Lov3y dOv3y said...

hope berkekalan k..
:)

chot ok..! said...

amin..hope so..:)

farah amirah said...

wee sweet ayt ye. happy together :)

*najwa wawa* said...

so sweet.

chot ok..! said...

fara amirah :.sweet la sgt kn dear..hee..thnk..amin:)

chot ok..! said...

najwa : rajin hang stalker blog aku kn,blog hang tak buka plak..hee..thnk wawa :)

mr. WARN said...

so sweet ^^

chot ok..! said...

hee..thnk wan..sya doakan wan juga..:)

«-°[§nºw.ªngè£]°-» said...

so sweet ♥ semoga smpai ke akhir hayat ^^

chot ok..! said...

hee..thnk awak..:)amin

nadzirah sofia said...

phewit!

chot ok..! said...

hee..:)

~didiey~ said...

thanx for the doa :)
hope kamoo juga berkekalan...
insyaALLAH kalau didiey kawen mesti jemput chot! chot dok mana??

chot ok..! said...

my pleasure sys.he Chot duk smbn..gmbk smbn dkt je.he.buah ati org slgr.xjauh mana la.he




 

Copyright by Syaqira Ahmad © 2012 |Best View: Google Chrome